• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savers club?

martin34

Hi i am not sure if this is the rite place to put this but does modelsport have a savers club?I want a baja but cant afford it but if i paid a bit each month and when i have paid enough i can have the car?I know other shops do it but would rather do it with modelsport.Does anyone know?Thanks.

I asked them today when i rang them.Unfortunatley they dont.I cant save money and that would of been a good way for me to save for a baja.A couple of shops near me do it but they are rubbish shops so i wouldnt bother with them.Its a pity modelsport dont do it but who can blame them.Most of there stuff is way cheaper than other shops :good:

Why don't you use a prepaid debit card?

That'll allow you to save up as long as you actually give the card to somebody to keep safe for you.

As long as you don't have access to the card, all you can do is ADD money to it so you'll be saving up just like a savings club with the added benefit that you will be able to buy ANYWHERE when the time is right, even from Hobbythek; you might save a bundle.

With a savings club you can only spend the money where you saved it, and come the time to buy that might be the most expensive place in the country!