• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

jonmiller

jonmiller

Fantastic.

No idea how the owners have the balls to drive a car with your artwork on.

I'd be driving around 1/4 throttle everywhere (about usual then :lol:)

can u pm me a price range and colours and i will thinnk of a design for my buggy and truggy

The price varies depending on the design you want.As for colours,Jons work is awesome,he will do any colour you want! :lol:

I dont remember if i posted pics of a shell that Jon done for me (the thread is to big to search :lol: ) Anyway,heres the shell:

IMG_0433-1.jpg

IMG_0434-1.jpg

IMG_0438-1.jpg

IMG_0445-1.jpg

I didnt have any window masks,but Jon managed to make some perfectly,with not a mm out of place,spot on and proffesional :good:

i was planning to paint a bodyshell for my losi 8ight similar to the design on the link but i am not sure if i can paint a bodyshell that good and i have heard ( and seen on this thread) that you are an amazing bodyshell painter:

My link

how much is it going to cost to paint a losi 8ight bodyshell? PM me or something laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Got round to taking some pics of my new shell, finally (thanks Jon :D ) and it looks superb! Loving the strangely-space-like white specks :P

th_IMG_3158.jpg th_IMG_3163.jpg th_IMG_3159.jpg

As you can see I've not got it mounted (yet) but it shall be done...eventually :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...