• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Baja 5B SS & Extras

Philljohndavis

HPI Baja 5B SS & Extras

Due to some rather unforeseen circumstances of property moving I'm now having to sell my Baja 5B SS.

The car is in used but good condition comes will all of the extra show including Turtle Racing Pull start with a brand new rebuild kit (Installation not completed). All of the tools that come with the kit are also included. I have printed the Manual and put it in a folder for ease of use when repairing/changing.

Engine runs well have an additional NGK sparkplug and Brand-new Castrol Oil/ Jerry can and Mixing bottle also included.

Car has recently been stripped and cleaned ready for storage.

1YqTyRh.jpg

toxwxrp.jpg

more pics here  http://imgur.com/a/PcSoF

Formality's/Terms: None of this stuff will be returnable due to the nature of this hobby I cannot offer any warranty for any of the kit I sell here so by at your own risk. By purchasing goods from me you're automatically accepting my terms.

Any Questions or Queries please post below or PM me.

Price looking for £400 free Next Day Delivery, you pay fees, Collection Advised.

Edited by Philljohndavis

27 minutes ago, Philljohndavis said:

Formality's/Terms: None of this stuff will be returnable due to the nature of this hobby I cannot offer any warranty for any of the kit I sell here so by at your own risk. By purchasing goods from me you're automatically accepting my terms.

I am interested in buying this.. BUT this is not how it works on this forum.  You need to be able to stand behind what your selling...  Why are you sggesting that you won't?  What's wrong with the car?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Carpmart said:

I am interested in buying this.. BUT this is not how it works on this forum.  You need to be able to stand behind what your selling...  Why are you sggesting that you won't?  What's wrong with the car?

Seems our last posts were removed (Rightly so).

I will stand by it and I'd heavily advise seeing it. I've dealt with you in the past. I always put that at the bottom of all of my posts to cover my arse if a novice purchases something and breaks it. I know categorically everything works and if someone breaks something and then moans it came like that what defence do I have?

I’m not new to this forum you and I have done business before I really don’t see what the problem is with my terms…

(Admin/Moderator) Are the terms outlined above allowed or is this in breach of the rules?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...