• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Jumping Bullet Flux?

GedR

Hi

I am new to rc and bought the Hpi Bullet Flux. I have got to grips with running it on the flat (after a good few bashes and plenty of replacement parts!) but I can't seem to jump without shearing the dogbones. Am I doing something wrong or is it an inherent problem? I have read about cv shafts but they are expensive and if they shear as often as the others it isn't an option.

i would appreciate any advice, thanks.

Ged

Hi. From what i've read  , the dogbones are weak. If you put some fuel tube or o rings in the diff cups to stop the dogbones flapping around, that might help. Are you jumping at the skatepark? I found to my expense that skateparks eat rcs for breakfast. 

1 hour ago, NOFX said:

Hi. From what i've read  , the dogbones are weak. If you put some fuel tube or o rings in the diff cups to stop the dogbones flapping around, that might help. Are you jumping at the skatepark? I found to my expense that skateparks eat rcs for breakfast. 

No on grass but I have now been told it may be to do with the skipper clutch.