• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC car Questionnaire PLEASE HELP!!!!

MilzRixs

Hi all,

Im currently studying Mechanical Engineering at University in the UK and one of my module is to design and manufacture a Remote Controlled vehicle, as part of the Market Research stage of the project i have to create a questionnaire to see what features my target audience would like to be included in my design. Please could i ask you all to take a quick look and answer my questionnaire, so i am able to get an idea of what my design should include. please copy and paste the following link into your web browser to complete which should take no longer than 5 minutes, http://kwiksurveys.com/s/qv20Ggtt

I would really appreciate it if you was to help a fellow RC fan out and complete my survey.

Many Thanks,
MIlzRixs

I don't quite understand the whole RC 'Robotic' car?

Is it just an RC vehicle, or is it something specific you're building, it sounds like something from robot wars, which isn't something I'm personally interested in so I feel my feedback (and many others) would be pretty much academic and probably do more harm than good.

I'll happily fill it in if it helps you in some way but I think it sounds a bit too specific, certainly some of the answers won't apply to anyone.. The minimum run time available on there is 1-2 hours and I know most electrics don't get an hours run time, unless they're more crawler/bouncer based.

Done. I would have gone for 0-1hr on battery life if the option was there though.

Are you going for toy grade or hobby grade? Judging by the price question it seems you are aiming for toy grade so i am not sure if we are the right people to survey...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Interesting. Judging by the intro, we are looking at something like either a FPV scale military vehicle (that shoots darts for battle gaming) or a FPV scale recovery vehicle (with controllable boom) or maybe something more "out there" like a mini Mars rover that can bring you a beer from the fridge or go and check out what the kids are up to in the next room. Whatever it is, good luck with the project, and feel free to ask if you need any more feedback on your ideas!