• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SCX10 D90 - Full kit

Tatts

Well due to my job (again) I have another failed project .. I bought a new SCX10 deadbolt RTR kit last year. I used it once in the garden before buying a load of hop ups and a D90 shell. I got as far as fitting some of it but never finishing it. The front bumper, side rails (with body fixings) and custom link rods are fitted. I bought a platinum steering link rod, alloy steering servo mount, diff protectors (they where over £40 alone from radshaperc).

There is a RC6 lipo charger that I used about 5 or 6 times (to charge the 2s batteries when testing them in another car), 2x 2S lipos (about 3 cycles each, on a storage charge) and 1x 3s lipo (came with another car, tested once then put in storage charge). original box for the scx and charger are included. Complete set up almost ready to go after a little customising.

The only negative I can find is that I moved a few internals around to house the D90 shell (see pics) and the esc wants sticking back on to rx box (I will throw in some sticky pads). other than that you could rebox it as new.

I've spent over £500 on this lot so I think £300 plus shipping etc is very fair.

Pictures are uploading, I'll edit with a few more later. I've not advertised elsewhere yet as I would rather it sell to someone on here so I can see it get finished :)

Link to pics: http://s272.photobucket.com/user/tatts84/library/scx%20d90?sort=3&page=1

Couple of pics...

DSC00934_zpscfa4cece.jpg

DSC00937_zps5648b442.jpg

14917BF9-0C7C-402E-8FEA-EA55FE924949_zps

AA153867-EF51-4970-9A85-3CF3998DB118_zps

1BBFC2AE-1FCC-445E-A9F2-ABCB49A4F011_zps

09C474C7-C19F-4882-B622-B7E95560D5FE_zps

Edited by Tatts

• 2 weeks later...