• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold pls close

Ibleednitro

10 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Split?

Not at that stage at the moment..

Considering a px deal though, as this is my last RC. don't really won't to go without this summer..

6 hours ago, Ibleednitro said:

Not at that stage at the moment..

Considering a px deal though, as this is my last RC. don't really won't to go without this summer..

No worries bud, just can't see £800 happening in the current market so I figured I would register my interest if you do decide to split :) drop me a PM if the time comes chap.

29 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

No worries bud, just can't see £800 happening in the current market so I figured I would register my interest if you do decide to split :) drop me a PM if the time comes chap.

Fair enough, Do you think it's overpriced? If you genuinely think it is i'd be keen to know as i'd be better off keeping it/splitting parts like you say.

40 minutes ago, Ibleednitro said:

Fair enough, Do you think it's overpriced? If you genuinely think it is i'd be keen to know as i'd be better off keeping it/splitting parts like you say.

I didn't mean to sound offensive with that comment, but yes it is.

It's little to do with the Baja itself, but more to do with the market, theirs just so many of them around going for £300-400 with a few upgrades... For a few more upgrades on top of that, people won't pay double.

Especially since most upgrades are personal choice, so they're a lot more valuable to the builder than they are to most others... Just my personal opinion from my own experiences, but like I say, if you do want to split it, please let me know because I'd be interested in some stuff from you.

• 53HRA locked this topic