• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What do you think...?

HSKzz

A friend of mine had one many years ago and asked me to tune it.....he was new and he knew me..... I thought it was ok, easy to tune and adequate performance... just a Force engine.

3 minutes ago, Anthoop said:

A friend of mine had one many years ago and asked me to tune it.....he was new and he knew me..... I thought it was ok, easy to tune and adequate performance... just a Force engine.

Ahh right okay, did it feel like it was a good built quality? I've never really heard much about Ansmann. 

I've seen one on ebay brand new, with clutch, bell gear, exhaust ect ect not even had the warning stickers taken off. It's a £99, is that a good price? Or should I try for less really? 

5 minutes ago, HSKzz said:

Ahh right okay, did it feel like it was a good built quality? I've never really heard much about Ansmann. 

I've seen one on eifbay brand new, with clutch, bell gear, exhaust ect ect not even had the warning stickers taken off. It's a £99, is that a good price? Or should I try for less really? 

It is ok...but 99 quid....mmm...if it has the clutch/flywheel/carb/exhaust and you need all that then go for it....but do you need all that? What are you replacing?

57 minutes ago, Anthoop said:

It is ok...but 99 quid....mmm...if it has the clutch/flywheel/carb/exhaust and you need all that then go for it....but do you need all that? What are you replacing?

It's to drop in my hyper 7, I defiantly need the flywheel, clutch etc as well as the pull start too. I do already have two exhausts but one is very old, the other I have no idea what condition it's in as it came with the car.  Also comes with engine mounts too, although i'm unsure as to whether they will fit the hyper chassis :/