• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

exhaust hose/joint pipe.....

evssv

1 minute ago, evssv said:

aint this is what samco`s r used for???

Depends, they have hose for cooling systems in cars... i.e.... the water which runs at 115-125c and then they have the stuff meant for turbo's which runs much hotter.

Edited by scatteh316

So....I paid  for me hoses on Monday  and they were sent out. :yes:...sweet!!.....Still no show yesterday. .or today. ...:ack:....so rang em this  morning  and they have sent  another lot 1st class rec del  to my address. ..not me work one today. ....but I'm  not gonna  hold me breath so went to the scrap van yard and got sum hose. 20160311_163025_zpsqff8gdie.jpg..not ideal but may have to use it  if the viper  ones don't  turn up tomorrow. . ..... 20160311_171053_zpsp4nwboya.jpg......It's only got a last 3x 12min races. ......so fingers  crossed :rolleyes:.....can't  fault  vipers  customer  service. ......very good! !!....jus useless  royal mail:ack:

1 hour ago, evssv said:

Ok....how about  the heat? ?..i will loosen  them off a bit for now :good:

The ties are Insulated by the hose so no worries there Mate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mark35 said:

The ties are Insulated by the hose so no worries there Mate.

4 hours ago, Garry45 said:

I made the mistake of using hose clamps and split in minutes of running now I use cable ties and no leaks or splits emoji106.png

fair nuff.:yes:...the viper pipe is intact after tonights racing...but I will swap the clamps out later today.....:good:

• Like 2