• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Helion FOUR10 SC

Noj

I can get all parts no prob at all. to your door, in 2 to 3 days.

I have to be honest, I haven't listed them at the moment because pictures are not available and I don't like listing items without pictures.

Prices of spares are very reasonable for example:-

Front Bumper £5.99

Front arms £5.99

Complete Front or Rear Diff £9.99

• Like 1

Thanks Nige.

I'm just weighing up the options and going back and forth in my head whether I should get the Four10 or go down the used tried and tested Slash/AE/Blitz route etc.

Its just for club racing and bashing so i'm sure my driving will more of a factor than the actual car.

9 minutes ago, Freeprawn said:

Just noticed, the pictures are now available, I'll get the parts listed this weekend. :)

Nige.

Top man I'll be ordering a few spares along with the new intrusion xlr as soon as you have them in :thumbsup:

Edited by tomr

1 hour ago, Derka said:

Thanks Nige.

I'm just weighing up the options and going back and forth in my head whether I should get the Four10 or go down the used tried and tested Slash/AE/Blitz route etc.

Its just for club racing and bashing so i'm sure my driving will more of a factor than the actual car.

You should try the select 4, you won't be disappointed ;)

Nige.

• 10 months later...

Epic thread revival here folks :D

Been offered one of these, for a little discount off retail.  I've been after a chassis to possibly use the 1410-1y 3800kv in  (for 2S only) and wondered what you owners thought of these now you've had them awhile.

2 hours ago, Noj said:

Craig, do it.

A great platform, really. If you don't agree, I'll eat 'something' :D

I've funds sorted so hovering other the send email and commit button...

Loved the Maverick SCT clone, got me back into RC. and have been after a good 1:10 SCT for ages - alas decent SCRT10's are no more and the odd used one that crops up tends to be silly money or cream crackered.  I'm not a Traxxas fan so have never really had a solid plastic 1:10 basher so this should hopefully be an ideal compromise.

Is Nige still supporting this spares wise do you know Noj?  and any parts that owners seem to buy a lot of? (always good to have a few choice spares on hand). 

Good SCRT10, thin on the ground??

But no, my friend, I have a roller I want to sell, in very nice condition with a full STRC ally conversion AND spares!!! Can even include a Helion Dominus shell for it, so you'd get the best of both worlds.....Best of all, I don't want silly money! :good:

As for the Helion, FP sells a few Select parts but not many, cos it doesn't seem to need them. Provided the supplier has stock, FP will have.....Which is where Perkins fall down a little at times....

PM me re the SCRT10 if interested....Roller or with combo, such is my flexibility in these matters.....

• 4 weeks later...

I've picked one of these up.

I've abandoned my 1/8" brushless buggy conversion, sold a few models off so I can concentrate on my 5ive + now this.

I've never had a 10th scale short course before so it's something new, I can't believe how light it is. I was expecting it to be more like my 8th buggy...But then I remember it's mostly plastic! I'm sure it will hold up just fine at my local 8th track, I'm hoping the only thing I have to do is stick some Schumacher spirals on for grip, maybe play with diff oil weights  and should be good to go!

Really liked the look of this Helion, I know some don't like the shell but i'm quite fond of it's simpleness. With looking to tart my 5ive up over summer I didn't have the monies to build a tekno/losi kit so this seemed like a good choice.

I've only had a quick rip up my street so far but must say it shifts on 2s! (mines only a 45c pack) Stuck the 45c 3s pack in and it is pretty much unusable. This is the first RC i've ever had that's pulled a wheelie - I feel cool now :lol:

Cheers to the guys at Freeprawn, @Noj and Nige, i'm sure i'll have no issues keeping it going or getting it setup well with some advice :drinks:

helion1.jpg

helion2.jpg

helion3.jpg

helion4.jpg

helion5.jpg

helion6.jpg

helion7.jpg

helion8.jpg

helion9.jpg

helion10.jpg

helion11.jpg

helion12.jpg

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, bombercountynick said:

I've picked one of these up.

I've abandoned my 1/8" brushless buggy conversion, sold a few models off so I can concentrate on my 5ive + now this.

I've never had a 10th scale short course before so it's something new, I can't believe how light it is. I was expecting it to be more like my 8th buggy...But then I remember it's mostly plastic! I'm sure it will hold up just fine at my local 8th track, I'm hoping the only thing I have to do is stick some Schumacher spirals on for grip, maybe play with diff oil weights  and should be good to go!

Really liked the look of this Helion, I know some don't like the shell but i'm quite fond of it's simpleness. With looking to tart my 5ive up over summer I didn't have the monies to build a tekno/losi kit so this seemed like a good choice.

I've only had a quick rip up my street so far but must say it shifts on 2s! (mines only a 45c pack) Stuck the 45c 3s pack in and it is pretty much unusable. This is the first RC i've ever had that's pulled a wheelie - I feel cool now :lol:

Cheers to the guys at Freeprawn, @Noj and Nige, i'm sure i'll have no issues keeping it going or getting it setup well with some advice :drinks:

helion1.jpg

helion2.jpg

helion3.jpg

helion4.jpg

helion5.jpg

helion6.jpg

helion7.jpg

helion8.jpg

helion9.jpg

helion10.jpg

helion11.jpg

helion12.jpg

:thumbsup:

Race ya ;)

Are you going to be running yours indoors Craig? I don't know anywhere around me where they race SC.  My buddy at work races 10th buggies in Mansfield on a Wednesday night but don't think they run the short course trucks. 

Won't be much of a race though if i'm involved matey i'll be happy to make it around a circuit without writing it off:lol:

Can't wait to try it out though, hopefully i'll have more luck than I did with the mini 8ight :ack:

Edited by bombercountynick