• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD fan's G2 D90 pickup/trail truck

RC4WD fan

it has lights  B) running off a small  3s Lipo in the tool box :)  they were both supposed to be warm white but put the wrong ones in the main lights :doh: 730B97AA-7A5B-45C8-A77D-97A24AB04178_zps

92DDB42D-0FC3-45BB-9E79-FEE589C55C4E_zps

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I see the body is on eBay :-) what's next? You love doing these builds don't you.

I'm toying with the idea of another body, so many things I'd do different this time, I just don't know what route I'd choose to take from hardcore off roader or a nice Road rover :-S 

I was looking around on eBay the other day and can't believe how much is available for the Defender shells now, even saw a Axial scx 10 complete chassis specifically designed for the Rc4wd land rover body, wish is seen that as it's much neater mounting than my current setup. 

9 hours ago, gti power said:

I see the body is on eBay :-) what's next? You love doing these builds don't you.

I'm toying with the idea of another body, so many things I'd do different this time, I just don't know what route I'd choose to take from hardcore off roader or a nice Road rover :-S 

I was looking around on eBay the other day and can't believe how much is available for the Defender shells now, even saw a Axial scx 10 complete chassis specifically designed for the Rc4wd land rover body, wish is seen that as it's much neater mounting than my current setup. 

I do its so expensive though :doh:  next im getting a wraith or another scx10 or both :) if i go the scx10 way I'm thinking of doing a a proper trial truck with a choped up LR body + the scx10 is more capable than a RC4WD gelande i think anyway i will be doing another built soon hopefully 

• Like 1