• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong Nor X1-CRT - where do you get parts?

workaccount

This truggy has been kept fairly well by me but I haven't used it in a while....now it seems that you can't really get parts from it.....does this mean that it's more or less useless now? Is it a case that you need to upgrade to newer models on a tri-yearly basis or what?

Thanks.

Try rc willpower they have most parts but you may have to wait like 20 days to get them. Also these were called OFNA or Jammin in USA so when searching online for parts try putting ofna x1 crt or jammin x1 crt. Hong Nor are closing one factory and moving etc at the moment so parts are hard to find.

Hi,

As Sunny says, RC-Willpower have most parts, SMD in the UK will have a lot too, and can order anything you need.  The X1 is quite old now, but shares a lot of parts with the X2 CRT, X1&2 CR buggy's as well as the Nexx8 buggy and truggy.

The newest Hong Nor's, the X3, whilst sharing some design elements (screw spacings and such) don't share much else useful.  Fwiw I've seen the odd X2CRT new avail still (there is no X CRT).

Parts prices put me off bashing mine to within an inch of it's life, but it's still a very capable truggy (for it's age).