• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Firelap Nano Dragon 2 Hopped up to the nuts Mini Inferno

Mel

i gotta mini burner type thing blowtouch mini one with soldering atachment i use works very well

try your cooker hobs they work but be care full of your hands :P

what lipo are you going to be getting ? btw

Rocky

ive herd there is a sadle pack lipo for the mini inferno but i think i remeber its being around 40 quid whihc i thought was abit pricy, you see all this vids of people who say they got theres on 3cell lipos ... but i dont see where you can put it other than across the area where your resiver is,

ah well get a vidy when you get it going dude looks great

Rocky

Nah i use it allot well i haven't since the new motor but before that. it was fairly nippy just with the upgraded batteries. you need cvd's on the front though because when it was drive shafts they kept popping out. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

finally got a new motor after snapping the shaft on the wraith, wasn't sure which new one to get as i couldn't find another wraith anywhere. ended up going for a LRP Vector Micro Brushless Modified 6900 (long enough name lol) off modelsport. ordered it thursday night and it came this morning and got it fitted today :)

P1010878.jpg

P1010873.jpg

P1010876.jpg

Love the candy coloured motor leads,would be very drawn to licking those wires me,looks like a packet of Refreshers.... :lol:

I bet that little thing flies,they do look great the small buggies like this,I love the smaller scale (Nitro though) of 1/16 and 1/18,I bet its cost a bit too to get to that spec hey Mel?? :)

thanks mate :) haha yeah the little thing has cost a small fortune but after having it running up the school earlier, thing flies lol it has been all worth it. i don't think i even got the chance to run the batteries out when i had the wraith in it but then again i was jumping it off one of the big skate board ramps lol.