• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fid dragon hammer vs kraken vekta

sean-vrs

funny how things tend to 'develop' i started with a baja stock ss so i could build it from scratch, somehow between 20 months, theres a blackout appeared 3 fives and al sorts of pipes, bumpers, carbs etc.

god knows how that happened !:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kangarilla said:

funny how things tend to 'develop' i started with a baja stock ss so i could build it from scratch, somehow between 20 months, theres a blackout appeared 3 fives and al sorts of pipes, bumpers, carbs etc.

god knows how that happened !:)

It's RC Progression! haha...  I've done all this..

so is the zen 320 a good base or is there other options, last time i mithered Nige at freeprawn about engines he suggested that if he wanted to go for a bash he'd have take the cy27.2 off the shelf before the zen 320, is was a couple of years ago though, when i wanted an engine upgrade.

Is there any others without getting silly with reeds and bullrushes , frogs and toads

I think it depends on what the weight of the RC is.

I would go a with a 27.2CY over a G320 in a Baja but in a 5ive or any other heavy RC I would go with the G320 over the 27.2CY.

If I do get a DH then i'll be chucking in a G320 and then when it's worn i'll be chucking an ESP head kit on it.

For £215 the G320 really is a hard engine to beat for heavy trucks.

Not really, There maybe a couple of differences, Put money on that is all he has done, Maybe he used a better quad, But you can see it's still quad, Independent front suspension, And fixed rear axle, That is a cut and shut quad all day long.

6 minutes ago, kangarilla said:

how did you get your mits on this monster

its not his..... :)  he bloody well wishes it was though! :) 

any news yet on delivery date?  I've not chased up our friendly source recently, have you?

The motor looks a beast BTW! :good:

• Like 1