• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ECX 1/24 4WD Temper Rock Crawler RTR

53HRA

Please view full specification here :) 

Climb, crawl, and conquer with the pint-sized 1/24-Scale ECX® Temper™ Rock Crawler. This impressive rig makes it easy to handle those hard to reach spaces its larger rock crawler brethren simply can’t reach. An included USB charger gives you the convenience of being able to charge the 150mAH Ni-MH driving battery nearly anywhere you can find a USB port. Rock crawlers add scale realism to the driving experience by mimicking the off-road rigs that dominate steep inclines and endurance trials in the most brutal terrain. While they might not be the fastest vehicles in RC, rock crawlers have the muscle to conquer the nastiest of inclines. The Temper Rock Crawler has a penchant for conquering the most unforgiving locations thanks to a 4WD drivetrain, multi-link suspension, and the extreme durability drivers have come to expect from ECX brand vehicles. Available in red or yellow.

Features:

• Totally Ready-To-Run
  • Four-wheel drive drivetrain
  • 4-link suspension articulation
  • Full range 2.4GHz transmitter
  • Durable chassis featuring twin aluminum vertical plates
  • 2-in-1 Receiver/ESC Combo
  • Front-mounted micro steering servo
  • Rechargeable Dynamite® 4.8V 150mAH Ni-MH battery
  • Convenient USB charger
  • Realistic front and rear bumpers

large.ECX00012T1_a04.jpg.3c71669b5ff3be1large.ECX00012T1_a09.jpg.21afd6d72cbac45 

Yeah hsp crawler to me too. £40 from bangood. Plus getting d fairly good reviews in usa. It needs tinkering with bench mods ect. But has a solid platform to work on. 

When I was looking at the ftx ibex / hbx devastator. I fell into a thread about these on rc crawler and they sounded very happy with this one. Not so with the ftx/hbx.

But hobbyking have a 1/24 crawler from basher £20 for the kit. I think £40 rtr. That does look very nice. Basher has a pretty decent rep for hobbyking so I'm going to watch that rc for sure. 4ws, angled links, low cg, lots of articulation. Check it out.