• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Juts got me a Baja 5B - What have i just bought??

SamUk

Finally got the car today - must say its  bigger then the vorza...allot bigger.. 

Looks good in the living room - wifes not impressed, but who cares!  - in my defense she was not talking to me for the 2 weeks that i made the impulse decision to buy... lol  

Looks clean, doing my research now on how to run 

I noticed the Baja has a 26cc engine from new..people have gone bigger..would this have had the after market engine hence is only 23cc?

the seller says its tuned well with the exhaust to be as fast as a 30cc???  is this even possible?  how do you tune these?

Will get some pics up, need to identify what i have..there are no markings on the engine,,

• 1 year later...

Just found this post...bought dec 2016! and still been sitting in the garage and not got around to using it at all!

Need to free up some money..you think i will be able to get £450 for this? or have these gone up in value lol

8 hours ago, SamUk said:

Just found this post...bought dec 2016! and still been sitting in the garage and not got around to using it at all!

Need to free up some money..you think i will be able to get £450 for this? or have these gone up in value lol

fair price depending on condition /spec....:good:

• Like 1