• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi comp crawler value

sunny

Hi Guys, need some opinions on what a Losi Comp Crawler would be worth, it is like new with 10 mins use, fitted with Novak Goat Brushless system and dig and also 3 channel spektrum radio gear and 2s lipo all original boxes etc present. Totally set up and ready to crawl. I have no clue what this would be worth and would like some opinions please.

I am totally OCD so have kept eveything including original boxes and instructions in mint condition. Only thing needs doing is wiping tyres down with wet wipe

My personal thoughts here fella,

its a very clean and well specced crawler, lovely trucks really, but.....

the were sold off as brand new rollers for £60 to clear stock not so long ago, so there's a few out there.

although a good idea, the worm drive axles were far too power hungry for normal brushed combos and this kinda killed the brushless uk crawler quite quickly, all because it wasn't waterproof from the box and cost was quite high too.

maybe split it down a bit and you could get more personally.....

Can't help you there mate I'm afraid, maybe try eBay, find new price and usually rule of thumb is between 60-80% back if it's absolutely mint.

radio gear is worth approx £30-40 though

and roller well start at £100 and see what occurs.......if it don't sell, bring it down a bit but that's your call of course :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate I haven't any knowledge on this chassis but thought it best to ask for pics ready for experienced losi crawler owners to look over. 

Splitting is always the best way to maximise the sale tho. The roller might take alittle longer to move on but it will sell. The bolt ons sell very easy especially with items that can be used on many rcs. 

Like if the combo will suit the axial scx10 targeting those owners on ebay could gain more intrest.

The radio go after tamiya , traxxas , hpi , losi owners that should bring in upto 40 pretty easily being boxed is always good too.