• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Looking for a hpi baja 5b watcha got?

realybigdave

Do you love within driving distance to uttoxeter?

I have a brand new km baja T1000 with upgrades ide like £400 for but mayb movement on it. I'll justify the price as.

New km1000 is £480 

It has a like new ddm 5t pipe I paid £80 

New not even fitted Hpi baja 5sc body £59.99

Turtle racing front brace thing £20 

Baja 5sc rear bumper £30 

Switchblade kill switch £30 

GMD windows kit £20 ish 

Km light kit £30 

That's around £600 mostly all brand new. 

I don't want to sell it tho tbh but I will since I still haven't used it and when the time comes selling this now will let me get a losi 5t instead.   I'm willing to negotiate the price by taking upgrades away.

I've modded the body shell to be heavy duty using the drywall tape shoo goo trick. I've also meshed the engine already. Apart from that the baja is factory fresh. 

£400 will get you a nice spec hpi in used condition too tho. But the km v2 bajas are just as good mayb better than hpi if you ask here. Even hpi baja end with hardly any hpi parts on them lol. 

Let me know if you want to talk further. I won't post it tho its too much if a hassle but if your kinda local more than welcome to come and kick the tires go home and think about it.  

The engine is the later 4 bolt version 29cc ported I'm told.