• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

£530 Bargain!!

atom3624

It'll be about £630.00...the you add the taxmans bit and Royal Fails "handling fee" (****in rip-off *****!)

Anyway,I have mailed Horizon,lets see what they say...or....buy the new X Maxx.:D

J

Edited by yoodoo

60634_10151115387258935_1751246485_n.jpg   
Horizon Hobby
30 October at 18:46

Email [email protected] to see if there's an issue with shipping it, or what you have to do to get it to you. -Travis

let us know when you get an answer mate.

I'm sure it is just the UK distributors having a moan that have stopped us from enjoying this deal. I'm sure hell will freeze over before any of them offer the same discount on them.

hmmmm my wife has some very good friends that spend 3 out of 7 weeks in their san fransisco appartment im looking into ordering 1 for them to then ship to the uk does anybody know the dimentions and weight

Edited by andy and dan

Does BIG, VERY BIG help? !!

Check out on Losi / Horizon Hobby sites - should give some dimensions there.

I would guess to add 10% each way to the car itself, for 'shipping dimensions' if keeping in a box - Perhaps more one way allowing for the radio gear, but that may be packaged where the 'bonnet' is, optimising space.

Al.

• Like 1

One visit to USA and I came back with my lad's Stampede Digger, a Trevor Simpson alloy cover for my FG MT and a fairly fancy watch for the wife - in the suitcase .... erm .... got through OK.

I suspect controls are more rigorous now! May need to 'prove its used' or is a present.

Al.

let us know when you get an answer mate.

I'm sure it is just the UK distributors having a moan that have stopped us from enjoying this deal. I'm sure hell will freeze over before any of them offer the same discount on them.

Yes,will do.I have mailed them again....must be a busy time for them.

J

Mine showed up from Horizon today... Proper bargain... It's bloody Mahoosive!  

I think you need to do a proper review of it as I have been searching for a while now and not found any;)

Got the reply back......

I'm sorry James, it's blocked to the UK because the radio frequency on the transmitter is banned in Europe by the European Union. If you want this vehicle, you would have to source one from a shop already in Europe, for those would be compliant from the factory. The EU part number is LOS05007C.

Thanks,

Sylvia Cogswell

Electronic Communications Representative

Horizon Hobby, LLC

J

Its 2.4 spektrum radio gear so not banned here at all.

Sounds like a cop out seeing as some have already been delivered here

Everyone I know runs 2.4Ghz  But....I had a JR radio and there is something to do with the range of the radio.In America they can get away with stronger signals but here we can't.I couldn't be insured with the BMFA because it was an American radio.

J

Wow,mega quick reply........probably because I contacted Travis through Face****.

Hello James,

I’m really sorry, but for multiple reasons that is not possible.

Thanks,

Sylvia Cogswell

Electronic Communications Representative

Horizon Hobby, LLC