• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Rattler 1/8 4WD Buggy

stretch

75465(1)(8).jpg

H.King Rattler 1/8 4WD Buggy (ARR) get ready to be bitten by the Rattler! This is a fantastic value for money 1/8 basher for anyone who wants some land based fun. Because everything is so super simple on this buggy it will take a lickin' and come out kickin' for hours and hours. It is made from lightweight fibre reinforced plastics which make it quick off the mark and able to handle the rigours of even the most enthusiastic basher.

There are so many quality features on this buggy we couldn't believe the price ourselves; not only is it strong but it has metal gear diffs front, centre and rear, pivot ball suspension all round, threaded adjustable oil filled shocks, a dust proof receiver box that also houses the ESC and servo to help keep your electronics in tip-top condition and even a steel spur gear.

With it's soft thick pin tyres this buggy is made for the dirt or grass surfaces you find in parks or vacant blocks of land. If you've got a patch of grass or dirt nearby and your into fast fun with a few bumps and jumps thrown in for laughs then this is the buggy for you. 

Features:

Trouble with HK products is there habit of dropping  model after a few weeks making it impossible to get parts.

It's basically a lightly stretched 1/10 buggy, running electrics that are a bit weedy for the size. 2S LiPo and 40A ESC means it's either very light or very slow. Cheap bit of fun at

... but I would not buy a product made by HK like this without some kind of assurance that parts will still be on shelf in a few months time. They drop stuff so fast never to be seen again

Jeeze,I best buy a load of BSR Basher gear before they go missing!

... but I would not buy a product made by HK like this without some kind of assurance that parts will still be on shelf in a few months time. They drop stuff so fast never to be seen again

Jeeze,I best buy a load of BSR Basher gear before they go missing!

Hopefully the BSR range will buck the trend, especially with Team C selling cars on the same design.  I tried, and failed, to raise interest in the electrics, in order to buy a second one for spares when they we're on sale.