• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial SCX10 G6 RTR - NOW SOLD.

Stunts

Hi all,

I'm selling up as the Missus has promised I can buy a new bike with the proceeds of selling my 'Toys', as she puts them..... :) Items are in Leighton Buzzard and I won't accept any swaps or trades, thank you. Payment is by cash on collection or paypal/bank transfer.

First up is my Axial SCX10 G6 Wrangler, bought from Tatts on here. Since owning it I have fitted a basic 2.4ghz radio system and replaced the wheels with Gmade Pressed steel units. It's a full RTR.

Spec is:

SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Rubicon kit version.

Quicrun 1060

Savox 0231MG

Pressed steel beadlocks with standard tyres.

Leds in lightbar (currently U/S - just needs a new connector)

RC4WD 35T motor

Metal servo horn, links and shocks.

I'm after £165 including postage and fees

Edited by Stunts
Price change
  • Like 1

The WR8 is an absolute bargain!! If I didn't already have one I'd be biting your arm off! :D

For anyone half tempted, just go for it. I promise you won't regret it- imo they're simply one of the best rc's ever produced!!

Good luck mate, I can't imagine it'll here much longer! I'll put a word on the wr8 thread ;)

Not wanting to interfere, but that listed price is a very good deal imo!

Staff Note to user:

please only post if your interested in buying the item, that's 2 replies in this thread that's against the rules.

You have been warned, next time will be a warning point and a weeks post validation.

Please read our forum guidelines.

• 3 months later...
  • 53HRA locked this topic