• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

Yep freedon the open roads and bugs smashing you in the lips as you power along at the speed limit lol, then theres the cleaning the dead bugs for your visor and digging them out of the vents lol. 

well i done a 60 odd mile trip on pippa the skipper to cromer beach ( cromer is norfolks famous beach where the crabs are caught and shipped world wide) , but tomorrow i am heading out to a lesser known area of the coast a small place called walcott. the nice thing about this beach is , there AINT NO BEACH !!! the road is directly beside the sea wall so thats a godsend, i can park up walk down the slip way and be directly at the sea , ok maybe 15ft of beach when we have a low tide, but high tides it comes right upto the sea wall. thats a 40-50+ round trip ride so nice to do

just up the road is bacton gas terminal to it takes north sea gas and refines it and sends it around the country it is also another popular haunt with anglers to. but after walcott and scounting that area i am heading down the coast to the road that ends directly at the sea. over the years the waves have pushed back so far that they have been swallowing this road and it leads to nowhere just a 20ft drop directly to the beach. this trip is a little shorter only around 30-40mile round trip but again its the norfolk coast line.

I can honestly say riding the coastal roads are awesome, you can smell the sea air and get to see the nature around not being caged in a metal can always in a hurry due to the muppet behind you , the added bonus is mostly free parking to, i mean where do you pay and display on a bike lol, if you stuck it to the windshield some arsewipe would steal it and shove it in their car :) best of boths worlds get to places cars cant and free parking :)

well me bird is playing up.....:rolleyes:...but at 99350 odd miles its to b expected......:yes:... as it not holding charge.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powerline-Triumph-Daytona-955-i-T595-1999-2001-6-On-Gel-Battery-YTX14-BS/251437709290?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

.....and now its making that sound fro the front sprocket area at low speed pulling away.....:rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHAIN-DID-530ZVMX-ZJ-SILVER-X120/112538618079?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

very good price considering this is there top spec chain...:D

and rear pads r low.....or may none existence now.....:whistling:.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trofeo-Organic-Rear-Brake-Pads-Honda-CBR1100XX-V-7-Bbird-97-07/322454213313?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

and its well over due a oil n filter change .:018:..which I have in work ready to go.....so it looks like a morning on the ramp is needed...very soon....:good:..

Edited by evssv

Here's my bike and scooter. An ancient but trusty ZX6R and an equally ancient but untrustworthy Piaggio Sfera 125, bless it's cranky heart! :P

2017-09-01 00.04.18.jpg

2017-09-01 00.01.47-1.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MissT said:

Here's my bike and scooter. An ancient but trusty ZX6R and an equally ancient but untrustworthy Piaggio Sfera 125, bless it's cranky heart! :P

2017-09-01 00.04.18.jpg

2017-09-01 00.01.47-1.jpg

:119:very nice......do u still ride bikes now then??that's a very tidy ninja u got there......:good:

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, evssv said:

:119:very nice......do u still ride bikes now then??that's a very tidy ninja u got there......:good:

Thanks! I still ride, fair weather only unless I get caught out :rain:

18 minutes ago, evssv said:

I did wonder that aswell.....:yes:......what more could a man want........:wub:

A winning lottery ticket? :lol:

Just now, evssv said:

my sv1000 is only a dry weather bike......only been wet 6-7 times in 13 years I`ve owned it......:yes:......

20150418_191223

I use my others for wet weather riding.....

It looks noisy!