• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

I quite like this at the mo...

008-MV-Front.jpg

175kg, 212bhp!

Love the Katana, how could Suzuki dare use that name up on a stupid scooter!! Check out the MV Target if you like the Katana...

5710218.jpg

Edited by NITO

I quite like this at the mo...

008-MV-Front.jpg

175kg, 212bhp!

Love the Katana, how could Suzuki dare use that name up on a stupid scooter!! Check out the MV Target if you like the Katana...

5710218.jpg

top one looks stunning! !what is it exactly?a MV with proper exhausts? ? ?212!!...my k3 1000 gixer had a genuine 165@ wheel and that was scarey quik! !....even that was waaaay to much power for the road....crapped meself a few times on that with ..let's say close calls...me bird gota 133@wheel and that's plenty to go warp speed ....that red thing does nutting for me tbh Edited by evssv

The red one is for Katana fans, I love the look but it doesn't look too comfy. The top one is an MV Agusta F4 RC (Reparto Corse). Those pipes are full titanium. Most of that 212bhp is probably reasonably useable courtesy of the electronics package. AMG also own a 20% stake in MV now so their know how will transfer down to the electronics and engine mapping.

My Tuono is merely 135bhp, but with no aids whatsoever and V-twin grunt it's a bit of a handful in the first two gears!

This is also stunning, but

my tuned sv is 130@w and 98 ft lb of torque. ...the engine in it has been round the Isle of Man tt...in the jhs race bike they entred a while back. .clocked at 170mph over the start finishing/line. .....it had a refresh. then me mate put it in his sv track bike..did 2-3 track days then I bought it off him....sigma slipper clutch..yoshi high comp piston...everything's Been lightened balanced ported ect..undercut gear dogs...bored out throttle bodies..Full 60mm ti force system. ..magnesium dymags. ..the list goes on!!...its a one off for sure. .can't beat the twin rumble!!sounds better then any rattly dry clutch duc!!

Edited by evssv

All bikers are bonkers, why you give up comfort and a good sound system whilst travelling the highways and by-ways of this fair country, I'll never know ;) (it is rhetoric, before anyone blindly jumps in and starts creating..)

I do like a nice looking bike though and there are one or two that fit that bill here....

Watching bike racing is something else....skilful loonies!

One question, when racers approach corners, why do some lift their inside foot off the peg before turning in?

All bikers are bonkers, why you give up comfort and a good sound system whilst travelling the highways and by-ways of this fair country, I'll never know ;)

It's more of a sense of freedom, although you are in a helmet and a power ranger suit..  It's more fun and quicker (when circumstance allows).

I went across France, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland (then back) and it was incredible.  High up in the Alps, nailing it down the Autobahn, shedding myself on the Nurburgring - Black Forest in Germany etc etc, wouldn't be the same in a car :)