• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Landrover D110 body shell

Cheers for replies, im not having much luck with this, wouldnt you think there would be a better market for these chassis's? Very limited bodyshells available, but then it is a JEEP branded model, Rc Bitz has the D90 shell but that will only fit the Dingo, i can get one from the States, it comes in

Yeah, i think its a joke, would be good to have one. I love my SCX10 but im getting bored of the Wrangler body, sort of regretting getting the long wheelbase, should have got the Dingo, theres more selection on body shells.

Cheers for replies, im not having much luck with this, wouldnt you think there would be a better market for these chassis's? Very limited bodyshells available, but then it is a JEEP branded model, Rc Bitz has the D90 shell but that will only fit the Dingo, i can get one from the States, it comes in

Edited by Oh How Original

Ideally you want the rear slightly longer than the front, so you could maybe get away with just fitting shorter front links depending which body you go for.

The chassis rails are the same length on all SCX10. For a D90, you'll probably have to trim the rails down so they don't stick out. Not sure about the 110, Big Gaz would be the man to ask :thumbsup:

Cheers for your replies, i dont think i will go for a D90 because after all i do like the long wheelbase but with the price of the D110 being so high at the mo i think i might go for another Wrangler but do it in yellow with black trim, a change in colour should bring it back to life.

Whatever happens, don't chop the chassis rails to fit a 90 shell, it's really not needed.

Also, I make heavy duty suspension links so any wheel base is achievable with the correct measurements :good:

Should have got an ascender. Totally adjustable out the box! [emoji6]

Scx10 is far more tunable than the ass-ender, all he would have had was disappointment he didn't have a real scale truck :tease:

Give me a shout if you need any specific help fella, I'm into my 7th year of scx10's and kinda know my way round them now....

• Like 1

Haha is right Gaz, i didnt like the sound of chopping anything, if you're gona chop its obviously not meant to be. I've decided to just get a new Rubicon body and paint it a different colour, im also gona have a word with her indoors an just get the Gelande i think. Wish me luck. Haha.