• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

froggy's vorza

you saying the motor in my losi truggy wont fit in it? :(

tis a nice motor though, ok i will look into the hpi tork ones

thank you again bud

what about leopard motors?

just seen a vorza on ebay with the castle 2650, im guessing that is only on 4s but that will be really fast on 4s :)

wondering if this is genuine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Castle-Creations-Neu-1512-2650kv-Brushless-Motor-1-8-1-10-RC-Car-/160854720907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2573b0418b

Edited by froggy8

im still in 2 minds whether to get 2200kv or just stick to 4s and use 2650kv

i just got some 3s lipo so i could run both 6s or 4s

i just like the options to be there

Stunning looking buggy, I have always wanted one.

Mate had one and did beat on it quite a bit and it just took it. He also ran a 2650 on 4s at one point and it just didnt do it justice. 2200kv on 5/6s is the Vorza way.

Nothing wrong with the Tork motor mate. If it was mine I would probably go for the RCM mount and Tekin combo :yes:

• Like 1

i really love this buggy!

think i will go the tork way tbh. i have read on the rc monster website that if you do go down the rcm mount then you will need to get the custom cnc radio box too :(

cheers mate, i have decided to get the right motor for now as im no good with drilling parts and the like.

You dont have to drill anything, just a third hole in the chassis if you feel the need but the two already there would do just fine! Plus that mount opens up more possibilities for motors. Then you could get a nice cheap hobbyking combo with the 4274 xerun 2000kv motor. I run one in my trophy, great motors!.....But its up to you and if you want to stay with the original mount thats cool...............Man i really want a vorza!

its just me, i dont feel confident in doing things like that.

as i said before, it has took me forever to get this car and really want to look after it.

i love vorzas!

its just me, i dont feel confident in doing things like that.

as i said before, it has took me forever to get this car and really want to look after it.

i love vorzas!

Cool, how does the build quality compare to the losi 8ight?

• 5 weeks later...