• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Where can i buy these

Wirralnitronoob

i wonder if the FTX vantage front CVD's will fit ? 

dogbones tend to have a prblem with popping out when under due stress while running.

it even happens to the pro buggys - trucks and cars. 

a cvd or constant velocity drive , is a ball joint that on one end that is hooked to the wheel axle,

the other end leads to a standard ball joint with a cross pin. these drive upgrades STOP loosing dogbones

and them popping out, the CVD is like a super upgrade and also beefs up your drive train to. 

what i would do is a few google searches using the terms like " ftx hooligan cvd mod" or FTX hooligan CVD's 

see what pops up in these serch terms and read other forums postings. i bet someone has found a CVD that fits the hooligan and beefs it up somewhat

Well if they are the same on nitro and electric they should be what you are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh is it lol my bad mate i thought these where the shafts that ran from the nitro engine but i didnt read it properly,it looks asif these are them mate thanks lol

Personally I haven't ever owned an FTX to know enough about them, as anything I have heard about them is often negative :P

I'm sure someone will be able to answer you though

okay thanks for the assistance pathaleon

Best thing to do is measure them (centre of T-section to T-section & diameter of ball) & hunt around on e-bay etc..........Once you have the sizes, it'll make them easier to source.

Best thing to do is measure them (centre of T-section to T-section & diameter of ball) & hunt around on e-bay etc..........Once you have the sizes, it'll make them easier to source.

ive sourced some now i think fella,cheers

Ive found on amazon 41f3cf4e1194652698bafdf6b7f35745.jpgabddc514e63f99fe7d917a03b8c784aa.jpgand a carnage body to boot too,

The carnage dogbones will fit the hooligan (says ftx )so should be okay,

The carnage body will fit aswell i just need to buy a shorter rear suspesnion tower,

• Like 1