• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

they dont have a connector?

u'll probaly have to do sum soldering and decide which plugs u wanna use. ..unless u pick lipos which have the same connectors as ur esc /charger. ...the esc looks likes deans plugs.... Edited by evssv

i will get a lipo with the same type, what type is it?

??Read through all the links I gave u and find out.....seeing as one link was a owners link...I'm sure he will of bought sum lipos to use and everything else u'll need to know. ..so buy the ones he did and u won't t go wrong.....again I'm assuming he was using the stock lipo tray and not another one....

stick sum road tyres on the x3 job done the tray size is on the way.....this way u have on/off road capability in one rc.....pls don't make us list all the road rc possibilitys ...lol!!..thought u where going the saber route...I have vid of my hyper7 4 wheel drifting in the wet so on road bashing is not a problem for the saber. ..and if u want crazy speed swap the combo for a 150esc and 2200kv motor and u will be able to run 6s then.....but I would start on 4s to get the hang of things

OK just need to find out the battery tray size, how fast will it go on 4s?

stick sum road tyres on the x3 job done the tray size is on the way.....this way u have on/off road capability in one rc.....pls don't make us list all the road rc possibilitys ...lol!!..thought u where going the saber route...I have vid of my hyper7 4 wheel drifting in the wet so on road bashing is not a problem for the saber. ..and if u want crazy speed swap the combo for a 150esc and 2200kv motor and u will be able to run 6s then.....but I would start on 4s to get the hang of things

i was only thinking as the hong nor doesnt seem as good as the e firestorm flux for road stuff

Where are you? As someone on here might be close to you and might have one of the RCs your looking at and may let you have a go with it. Or maybe there's a track near you that you could go and have a good look about. I know you said you just plan to bash rather than race but it might give you an idea of what direction you want to go in.

Where are you? As someone on here might be close to you and might have one of the RCs your looking at and may let you have a go with it. Or maybe there's a track near you that you could go and have a good look about. I know you said you just plan to bash rather than race but it might give you an idea of what direction you want to go in.

the bandit is good at what it does but it is a one trick pony,if this is your first rc then you should copy one of the tried and tested routes from this forum if you start experimenting you need deep pockets or you end up with a load of "parts" sat on a shelf

yeah, i was thinking be safe and go with the e firestorm flux with a 2s lipo, i dont think there are any tracks near me

• Like 1

how about playing it safe and going with a 2s firestorm flux

well that's up to u...if I had the budget...which u have i'd go for a 1/8th buggy over a 1/10th any day. ...my boy had a fs flux but once he got his hyper7 brushless the flux was left on the shelf...so we sold it.... Edited by evssv

well that's up to u...if I had the budget...which u have i'd go for a 1/8th buggy over a 1/10th any day. ...my boy had a fs flux but once he got his hyper7 brushless the flux was left on the shelf...so we sold it....

the only reason as it is my first rc and all and i thought my mates 1/16 erevo was quite big so a 2s with that should be plenty and cheaper? 

here is what i was thinking

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-e-firestorm-flux-rtr-2.4ghz/rc-car-products/387643

like I said...up to u....u have enuff funds to get either .....yes the fs flux is probably the best 2wd basher out there ....but I'd still take a 1/8th 4wd basher if I had the choice. ...

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

like I said...up to u....u have enuff funds to get either .....yes the fs flux is probably the best 2wd basher out there ....but I'd still take a 1/8th 4wd basher if I had the choice. ...

i think i will get the firestorm with a 2s, how fast in mph do you think it will get

• Like 1

i think i will get the firestorm with a 2s, how fast in mph do you think it will get

30-40 maybe...never believe what they print on the box's. ..lol!!but if u play around with the gearing then it will go faster..use 3s lipos ect...but will shorten it's life if all u do is speed runs everywere.... Edited by evssv