• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Slash 2WD (Just Needs TX and RX)

Markswebpages

Hi,

Now i have another project this is up for sale!

It's in need of some TLC and the body is knackered but still usable.

The Good Stuff

It has RPM bottom arms all round, front and rear anti roll bars and the tyres as in reasonable knick with plenty of life left in them. I rebuilt the gearbox with a new casing last year, but to be honest I'm a fare weather RC'er so it has been out maybe half a dozen times since then. It also had new bearings throughout (including the plastic bushes in the steering). Metal Geared steering Servo, Turnigy Trackstar ESC (i will include the programming box) and Turnigy 3520Kv Trackstar Brushless motor.

The Bad

It has been used alot, the chassis and underside show that, one of the side protector things is broken, the front shocks are completely toast (they are not Traxxas, so i can't rebuild them), the body is shot. I have cleaned it quickly but it could do with a clean.

It would make a great basher for someone with a kid who's probably going to smash it into stuff as it's cheap to repair but very robust, or maybe a project if you wanted to bring it up to scratch.

I would like

Edited by Markswebpages