• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja walkies :)

smeghead28

I have a nice spot to run in but it is a bit of a walk to get away from the few houses there are and to get to a place where it isn't quite as muddy/messy at the moment.

I carried it the other day and it almost pulled my arm off :)

Decided to do what people have joked about.

DSC03065_zpsxtltkhu2.jpg

Edited by smeghead28
  • Like 2

Or stop start at every wall, Bush & post. I wanna sack barrel type thing to carry mine like a sack barrel but smaller just big enough to hold the baja. It could have a box at the bottom to hold the radio ect too.

Or stop start at every wall, Bush & post. I wanna sack barrel type thing to carry mine like a sack barrel but smaller just big enough to hold the baja. It could have a box at the bottom to hold the radio ect too.

I though that but you need two hands and have to physically push or pull it.

At least with a lead you are just dragging it behind you without having to put any real effort into it.

I have a backpack that I keep everything else in,radio and a few tools.

Only other thing that I thought about was a golf trolley,most of those only require you to use one hand.

get a golf trolley, one hand and easy to mod to have a box and carry a baja

Iv got a alloy paper boy trolley thats a very similar thing to the golf trolley, folds away neatly too, as the golf buggy trolley does,

i put a 5th scale on it the fuel can and a tool box and it was fine, but i much prefer to just chuck it all in the van tbh! ;)

I have as well but you would think twice if it was covered in poop!

It smells like a sheep as it is,dont fancy that all over me :)

ive had some sheep on me shoulders in my time, im thinking of adapting a wheeled tool box to carry my spares some tools and my baja :)

hobbythek do bags to carry your cars in different sizes put your muddy car in and no mud in your car boot http://rc-car-online.de/shop/en/products/y0558-y0558-ht-car-bag-xxl-for-losi-5ive-t-mini-5ive-wrc-desert-buggy-xl-and-many-more.html

Seen those but a car that is 3ft long and 18inches wide is going to be very bulky in a bag.

You would soon tire of it over your shoulder and banging into you when you walk.