• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated SC10

Oh How Original

Putting this up for sale simply as I've had it for a while now and it's time for something new.

Sadly I need the space and funds to do so and I fancy something 4WD next.

Recently rebuilt with a new chassis, new bulkhead, new steering assembly, basically complete new front end and chassis.

Also has the DE Racing front chassis brace.

It's running the stock SC700-BL ESC with a HPI Flux 4000kv motor, very quick even on 2s, also has the stock AE SHV 1504 servo which is more than enough for this truck, you'll need your own tx/rx.

I've made a small plate for the ESC to stick to, it's in there with Gorilla Glue and the plate is simply held in with two countersunk bolts and nuts, really solid set up.

Also included are some brand new Team Associated wheels, brand new stock tyres, brand new foams, brand new Fastrax Bulleye tyres, as well as the complete set on the truck.

Theirs a couple of minor cracks in the usual places (very front and also rear corner) I've not even bothered to fit them because theirs not a lot of point.

Also fitted is the upgraded (not sure if they're FT or not?) fully adjustable alu threaded shocks, sooo smooth and makes it handle really nice, I will also include the originals as well, which are perfectly working, just not threaded.

I'll also include all the original parts from the rebuild, almost most are broken, they might still come in handy in future, keeping to the rule of never throw anything away, they're included :)

I don't have the original box, but it'll come in a Losi SCTE box, well packaged.

I think that's covered just about everything.

I'm looking for

Edited by Oh How Original

I fit the spare rear wheels and tyres to this today, just to give it a little play, so they are dusty, but not worn/used really, exactly like new!

Very dusty warm conditions here today so it was impossible not to get them dusty :)

Price drop also!

Edited by Oh How Original