• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Trophy Buggy W/ bunch of spares / Acme Firewolf Brushless / TX Gear / FREE FUEL!

Jamb0

Having A clear out so I can refresh with a shiny new brushless 1/8th :)

My First item for sale is a HPI Trophy Buggy 3.5. I would say it is technically working, but the slightly lacking compression, and my tuning skill :whistling::whistling: makes it a pain to start in the cold. HOWEVER, it still runs after a fiddle and once it's tuned up it has a surprising amount of power given the circumstances. The brakes need a re-adjust but have a fair amount of braking surface left.

There is a couple of upgrades that have been fitted: a new tuned pipe, bearings to replace the bushes in the servo saver, fuel filter, a fastrax 3 piece clutch set, an etronix digital throttle servo, a prolux digital steering servo, and a hump pack to replace the AAs for the receiver. Also I recently did a complete overhaul of the shocks (new bushes, seals, lockrings, shafts and 45w oil), changed the clutch bearings, and replaced the exhaust gaskets.

As far as cosmetic condition is concerned; its a mess! :yes: The shell is beaten up pretty bad and has a couple of cracks, the underside of the chassis is very well scratched, and the wheels are pretty scratched up. The inside of the car is in good nick really, not many visible scratches.

Included is the complete, working car, shell, HPI TX-40 TX/RX, Tools such as 2 wheel/glowplug wrenches, 2 glowstarters (one of which can be externally powered with virtually any battery and has never been used), flywheel tool, clutch tool, IR Thermometer, fuel bottle. Consumables such as after run oil (about 3/4 full bottle), shock oil (1 half bottle, 1 full, both 45W), Chargers for: 2s/3s Lipos/Lifes (included because I inevitably wanted to solder a deans connector to the glowstarter, and attach a lipo. But I dont have a lipo, or deans plugs :shockingscary:) and a charger for the hump pack. I am also throwing in a huge number of spares (some of which cost a fair bit), there are too many to mention, see pictures.

R2W5Utg.jpg

jTEJLoj.jpg

I'm looking for

Edited by Jamb0