• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

F/S Tamiya Monster Beetle

Scarecrow

I started restoring this classic but have changed my mind and would like to sell it on to fund my current TL-01LA touring car.

This has brand new tyres, brand new bearings all round, brand new rear axle gaitor and the hop up aluminium front uprights.

The shell is original monster beetle. This is not new and has seen some action. It has had a repair although its very well done. The nose cone is new and from a sand scorcher. It comes with new light buckets and new indicators. There are no light lenses.

The chassis has been painted metallic black and looks fantastic!

The rear shock mounts would need replacing, they are original and have cracked. Also, the drivers side rear body mount is not original, I mocked it up quickly for the pictures.

Also included are a brand new 540 motor, a brand new msc should you wish to install period electronics and everything else in the pictures.

I have never driven it but it will be a fantastic car for somebody to finish off.

I'm looking for