• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Who watches moto gp?

flatout!

If its BT Sport, they can do one - looks like I won't see it unless I stream it.

NO WAY am I paying the full package on Sky, then paying more for extras .... shame.

BTCC's here soon.

2nd F1 was a damned good race, and 'though I'm a Lewis fan, was glad to see Ferrari back, even if it was 'the Finger'. Game on there.

Nice to hear that Ducati's got their act together - sort of coincidence they've done that the same time that Ferrari's back on form!!

Al.

Can you imagine if it was, 250bhp 220mph id slow down aswell,

i had a AGV lid, bought it as a XS in size on the label but the liner was a small, i didn't know till i was doing 150mph and my lid come up and the chin guard was over my eyes, just going into a corner to, i 5hit myself I couldnt see owt, i pulled up and rang my mrs to fetch my other lid out, i never put it on my head again, not even to get home, don't no why I bought a AGV anyways there not all that :)

What's F1?

Edited by flatout!

I've heard it all now......... Jorge didn't win because...wait for it..................."My helmet lining came down over my eyes"

If it was Nico Rosberg I'd be a bit wary of just what the lining is - check out F1 comments for why!!

Al.

Id love to go but i havent got a bike to go on any more, ill probably never have one again, my eyes are nackered and looking through the visor and the screen viability is low anyways so with my eyes as they are id have the old field finders on and end up in the first hedge bottom, lol!

Ill be watching it all on TV and im sure mi dad will be going this year, he likes to go mi dad, he's gone from the old days, hailwood days actually lol! He always said mike hailwood was his hero and no one could tutch him, i bet them old beasts tuck some wrestling around the TT,

has any of you guys had a go on a old British bike? Iv rode a few with mi dad always owning them, still got an old tribsa basket case, and a old t140 750cc trimph twin, love the twitter from the twins, these little 2 stroke twins sound exactly the same but a little tinner ,

i like the old trial bikes twin shock, the trimph trophy 250 wicked old bike single cylinder thumper lol! ;)

Just caught Qatar Moto15.

First 5 laps were good.

Last 5 breath-taking - excellent.

Amazing the speed differential - 332 vs 352 km/h Yamaha to Ducati.

The Doctor's back - again!!

Good race.

Cal became invisible unfortunately.

Touring cars next.

Al. 

Hi guys wow what a afternoon for the British lads come on boys let um have it, Danny Kent, and Sam lowes, good lads fantastic entertainment and you can't beat it for sat on the edge of your seat,

and for the moto gp it was the one and only marc marquez, jeepers that lad can't be stopped, did ya see were the back end comes up entering a corners? Every corner come to think about it, i havent a bike to be waping around on now because i can't see very good anymore due to my health but id love to go back a few years and have a blast, what would it be like with 250bhp at the back wheel lol! I no what nearly 200 bhp feels like because iv had it, but the way them gp bikes put it down is unreal man, i love it, black lines left behind them coming out of the corners lol! Jusus Christ awesome freeking awesome ;)

Edited by flatout!

Missed it this afternoon, iv never missed a free practice, qualifing session like ever lol! Dam 5th scale! Its starting to win,

thought I'd be sat there watching moto gp and leaving the motor alone but the motor won today lol! I cant record it because and really good mate rings me and tells me on purpose what's happened, lol! So a waste of time bloody recording anything :)

Its a nightmare if its race day and iv recorded the race, lol, i think nice i can watch that when i get in, lol! Ye right, he'll ring and just say the name of the winner and put the phone down Lmao! :lol: **** ;)

Tell ya what guys marceze is awesome, seen nothing like him for years eow he's out standing, didn't even know what bike he'd just put on pole, number 1 bike or his number 2 bike, jeepers thats crazy, just jump on a bike thats not set up to the days racing and Wang it round the track, lol! He's what you call a natural born racer :)

And cal, go on son get it up there, he'll get it, its the first half of the season he'll click soon, but he needs to get a move on because there going to take off and he'll never catch um,

nice yo see Danny Kent making it pay, go on Danny son get among um kidda

don't no what's happened with Sam lowes he won the texas Austin last week and at Argentina he's struggling a bit, they need the balls at Argentina its fast and long dragged out left handers love it there, i wish I was there thrashing around and getting paid lol!

Up the British lads again for tomorrow :)

Moto GP highlights on Sky 120 / ITV4 at 09:30 today.

Do enjoy watching it - not paying yet more to watch 5 footy matches and some races.

Nice to see 'the Doctor' still going strong - must have so many titanium upgrades should be considered bionic!!

Al

Hi guys did ya watch it?

Get in cal crutchlow go on son :)

Marc marquez what happened, rossi was luky not to be taken down with him, if ya didn't see it watch it its mad as!

What about Danny Kent on the podium again 3 brits on the podium in 3 different races.

Iv got a feeling rossis going to make it hard work for marquez this season so keep an eye on him,

all in all a good days racing :)

Well its in Spain this weekend, wish I was going, it'll be awesome, watching the hole weekend practice qualifing and race day,can't wait come on British boys, Cal Crutchlow, Bradley Smithy, Scott reading, Sam lowes, Danny Kent, John Mcphee, just a few and of course marc marquez to win i think,as long as we don't have another coming together with quicker riders lol, and slower, :) but its home for marquez like his second home anyway, i think its going to take a mastake from marquez and then they mite catch him, and im sure they'll need the extra hard compound tyres again because I bet it'll be hot in Spain aswell, Argentina was hot and it was eating the hard compound rear tyres to bits,marquez was on hard compound and rossi was on extra hard compound and it shown the difference in them,marquez buggered of right at the beginning and then 10 laps to go rossi started reeling marquez in,it was as though it was scripted as it always is when rossis involved, he's adaptered to the new marquez riding style but needs a bit of his own in there with it too, by the end of the season and rossi, smith, crutchlow, reading, and hopefully jack Miller aswell will be riding with the marc marquez riding style, its sideways anyways and on one wheel somtimes,it defines the riders from the riders,

i used to race sideways and it was fast too, in a car that is,but the principles still there,slide it in and keeping the pace up is the key, he's fast he's good and he's going to win the championship this year, its going to take somone with a lot of talent to catch him,but as I said there all adopting this supermoto style, flat track ovel racing style and putting it into super bikes moto GP bikes come to that, ;)

600s are a favourite of all time,there a lot more close racing ,moto3 is very much still like the 125s but there a 250 single cylinder 4 stroke now, they was 2 strokes before, 125cc single cylinder and they shifted aswell, these new 4 stroke single cylinders have loads more bottom end toque and are a bit quicker on the top end aswell, about 140mph from a 250cc ant bad,the engine there using is what's in a ktm motocross machine and them things are just mental, i pulled my kneck on one just pulling away,the toque is crazy,

share your thoughts as to what race is for you, moto gp, moto 2, or moto 3 ?