• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CoreRC Blocks vs Proline Badlands

Stoka

So I've been running the CoreRC block tires for a while on my Hyper, but I'm getting tired of having to re-glue them after every time I go out. The rubber seems to be too soft so they balloon and pull off the rim. Tried belting them with Gorilla tape but to be honest, bored of doing that too. Are the Badlands any firmer, are they worth the extra couple of quid a pair? I know they do a XTR (firm) compound but I've never seen them in the flesh to tell if they're any better than what Core offer. 

A year ago i bought the Nanda Blocks (however i think it said core rc on the bag they came in) from MS and used on my buggy. Same thing there, one tire came unglued and another one just got ripped apart. However i kept reading positive comments about these cheap preglued tires so i thought id try them on my Stampede. Not a good idea.

Same exact issues. First time out with the stampede on 3s with them and one tire came unglue. I emailed apexmodels saying this is ***** and i would appreciate a refund, a new set of tires or some kind of gesture of good will. They replied asking what kind of car the tires were fitted on and after that i havent heard back. 

I have reglued the faulty tire and put some extra on the other ones that had started to come off. Next time ill probably get some badlands and glue myself. Let me know how the preglued badlands are if u pick them up!  :thumbsup: