• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

gutted!!..One lines up but not the other..front holes r spot on. . 20150224_200152_zpsoqsifigw.jpgr there any other mounts what fit with the holes closer togather??gonna keep this shell on for a bit I thk... 20150224_200248_zpsdi0qdesi.jpg 20150224_200309_zpsfm2xbezk.jpg..I'm jus gonna have to cable tie the tight rear on for now...i plenty of them anyways

Edited by evssv

The best arms are the mad maxes ive run em before on trucks and theyre awesome

But also rpm 11$ a corner is a bit pricey though

I'll wait to see if I brake any first. ..my boys never broke a upper arm on his 3.5 savvy...and he's beat that quite a bit. Edited by evssv

Ive broke 2 + they tend to stretch after use around the pins

Md maxes are around 28 quid posted and believe they life time warranty i cant remember i didnt manage to break one ever

I like life time warranties. ..gota link for future reference pls ? Edited by evssv

Good job, just be sure to insulate it!

yep..I remember to put the heat shrink on first...lol..lost count the times I've done a perfect solder.....That's not many btw...and looked down and there's the shrink....beside the vice...aarrggh!!!.. Edited by evssv