• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

hi bud, where you get your velcro from please?

I ordered sum today from hobbyking euro wear house. .along with sum xt60's and sum sticky back foam...I don't have any atm though...thk they sell it by the metre.....b handy to have sum in me tool bag..... Edited by evssv

Well I thought I ordered sum...lol...obviously not...jus checked what I actually ordered. ...10x5" double sided sticky foam 4mm thick. .5x pairs of xt60's...and 2x small turnigy tool pouches.....all less then 10quid...no velcro......

Edited by evssv

Took it out for a quick pack jus now and one or 2 issues..I think me speky rx is poo.....had about 40ft range so just ordered a new one....one of the steering rods popped off at the steering plate thing.....anyway to stop this happening? ? It seemed to easy to pop back on......I can see this happening again unless I do sumin...

Took it out for a quick pack jus now and one or 2 issues..I think me speky rx is poo.....had about 40ft range so just ordered a new one....one of the steering rods popped off at the steering plate thing.....anyway to stop this happening? ? It seemed to easy to pop back on......I can see this happening again unless I do sumin...

Remove the screw and place an m3/m4 washer between the screw head and the rodend

Just one for the rear bud, it attaches between where the tierods attach to the bulkhead. Stops them sprising apart and splitting the bulkhead

cool...

Integy Deletes for the rear, they're a must have!

there on my to do list..New speky rx on the way. . http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=360958476999&alt=web Edited by evssv

These feel quality...5 min job to fit em...sum blue locktite...job done!! 20150224_170142_zpst4enij2q.jpg..got this to do nx...seeing as it's 5mm thick will I need any longer screws??can't do it as I'm waiting on the xl centre shaft still.. 20150224_165007_zpsvkenfber.jpg

enie. .

. 20150224_174102_zps7pqbgygg.jpg

meanie. .

20150224_174137_zpsv2ywetf8.jpg

minei.

20150224_174201_zpsfwlobnha.jpg

mo..

20150224_174316_zps06qppqyi.jpg...can't decide which to go with....little'un likes the bug body...or I got a new summit shell ..but it'll look like me mt4g3 then..

Edited by evssv

Hummer for me, just bought one.

No, stock screws should be fine.

yeah I did almost buy the black one ...but thought. ."no ..I got enuff as it is...u don't need it.."....lol!!..sound....hopefully me shaft will b here tomorrow so I can get on with the swap....the rear mount don't go high enuff I Don't think . .but I've seen longer ones on ebay ....may invest in a set... Edited by evssv