• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

you running 4s for now?

yeah stock set up...the person who was gonna sell me a almost new xerun150 had it smoke on him today. ... .glad I didn't buy it now...lol..so I need to get a 150 esc now..I dont wanna wait hk shopping times but don't wanna pay uk Edited by evssv

Yeah, that'd be a risk you'd have to take. At least with MS you've got a better warranty.

I thk i found a brand new hobwing ezrun 150 pro off sum one on here....that a b sweet as it uses the same prog box as my other 2 Xerun. .. Edited by evssv

Just bare in mind that they're quite big! Damned reliable too!

same size as the hobking one. ..tingtong had the hobwing one in his savvy flux but he's killed yet another esc..3rd one i thk....looked like it fitted well when i seen it...big connectors on the motor wires into the esc..they plug in so no soldering. .result!!..thk I'm gonna get it..50 quid all in..seems a fair price Edited by evssv

Anywhere around 50 Celsius is fine. 70 and above is getting too warm in my book. I've got one combo that regularly gets near 70, but I'm not fussed about that motor. Max temp for most BL motors is 82C.

• Like 1

Anywhere around 50 Celsius is fine. 70 and above is getting too warm in my book. I've got one combo that regularly gets near 70, but I'm not fussed about that motor. Max temp for most BL motors is 82C.

thks....I'll have to find it now....then remember to actually take it out n use...