• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

nitro buggy

kc3780

ill be honest I wouldn't touch anything rtr..  as, well... they are cra@p quality.. although they do make good door stops lol

had a trophy for my first rc 5 years ago... never again

if you want bullit proof and reliable look at these...

mugen mbx6/7

xray 2014

associated rc8 or 8.2

kyosho mp9 tki2/3 (not as tough as the above 3 tho)

maybe a vorza/d8... but personally just no as they are hpi and over advertised for their quality and reliability.

avoid anything rtr unless you want a repair bill as long as your arm each time u use it lol (assuming you are bashing/racing)

And before anyone chimes in to say I just want to sell mine.. well duhh obviously but i would say the same as above to anyone looking for a 1/8 buggy, buy crap buy twice.

I can do the roller for 150, comes with extra chassis plate, extra set of diffs rear arms, front arms shock towers, 2 extra fuel tanks, brake linkages. Near on enough to build another car.

Or for an extra 130 I can leave the engine and servos in and chuck in a couple of battery's. The engine and servos where bought in October.

Also it's just been rebuilt with a full set of bearings diff oil and shock oil!

ill be honest I wouldn't touch anything rtr..  as, well... they are cra@p quality.. although they do make good door stops lol

had a trophy for my first rc 5 years ago... never again

if you want bullit proof and reliable look at these...

mugen mbx6/7

xray 2014

associated rc8 or 8.2

kyosho mp9 tki2/3 (not as tough as the above 3 tho)

maybe a vorza/d8... but personally just no as they are hpi and over advertised for their quality and reliability.

avoid anything rtr unless you want a repair bill as long as your arm each time u use it lol (assuming you are bashing/racing)

And before anyone chimes in to say I just want to sell mine.. well duhh obviously but i would say the same as above to anyone looking for a 1/8 buggy, buy crap buy twice.

Said his budget was