• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scale plant and lorry shows.

kkppww91

Been watching all the vids on YouTube of all the scale construction sites with excavators and shovel loaders loading up all the rigids and artics.

Looks brilliant and relaxing just watching.

seems like all the events on YouTube are in Germany ????

Do we have anything like that in this country? Preferably South yorkshire.

We have a meet at clumber park with the trucks, nothing like these shows though but a group of truckers doing there thing.

There is a model truck type layout at Huddersfield, as far as I know it's home to a boat club too if that's any help.

This side of the hobby is silly expensive though.....

every time I go to clumber with my cars the park ranger always comes up to me to check my pass and then mentions the group with the scale lorrys. I've never seen you lot around though. Would be good to have a look and the rigs you are running

every time I go to clumber with my cars the park ranger always comes up to me to check my pass and then mentions the group with the scale lorrys. I've never seen you lot around though. Would be good to have a look and the rigs you are running

Next time a date is set I'll pm you date and location fella, :thumbsup:

Gaz, if you speak to Pat (the guy who's number I sent you) he goes all over the UK and Europe with his trucks and construction models. He's even built his own layout in his garden complete with railway sidings.

Cheers tony, I'll have to get in touch and hopefully coax him into a clumber meet, sounds like he has a understanding mrs. Too.....

Hi all, already met gaz at langold couple of weeks back at langold lake, im not to far from clumber and would like to get out there next time there is a meet, when im thefe that ranger always mentions the meet with the scalers etc, just dont know when the meets are