• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brand New Axial Scx10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

DazzaClio

Relisted due to a timewaster.

Hi,

I bought this truck brand new but a change in circumstances means Im selling it.

Now it is still brand new I have had it out of the box to test everything works correctly and it does. I tested it with the tyres off the floor so they havent seen any use.

I have opened the parts bag and the bag with the manual and stickers etc in.

I have put everything back exactly how it was packed even down to zip tying it back in which was awkward.

This will be a good buy for someone with a little saving.

Now for some pictures:

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

As you can see its all packed back up and the pictures were took a few minutes ago.

Im after

• Like 1

Do you know if that is a waterproof ESC Daz?

I know I shouldn't be lazy and just check, but theirs so many variants on the SCX10 nowadays :lol:

No the Axial Ae-2 Esc isn't waterproof but can be made waterproof easily.

I have another Axial Ae-2 Esc which is brand new and I've fully waterproofed it and it's fine when tested in a container of water.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have my HPI Blitz ARTR up in about 2 months if you want to wait. Sidewinder 3 ESC with castle 1410 motor (new bearings), brand new bearing kit (fast eddy), new gearbox with calandra slipper setup, new axles and driveshafts, new hpi aluminium steering rack, rpm rear arms, ESE front arms, strc aluminium shock towers and front hubs, 17mm hex with trenchers and badlands plus more..

I'll have my HPI Blitz ARTR up in about 2 months if you want to wait. Sidewinder 3 ESC with castle 1410 motor (new bearings), brand new bearing kit (fast eddy), new gearbox with calandra slipper setup, new axles and driveshafts, new hpi aluminium steering rack, rpm rear arms, ESE front arms, strc aluminium shock towers and front hubs, 17mm hex with trenchers and badlands plus more..

No thanks but thanks for the offer.

Any other offers, swaps, px etc Pm me.

Thanks.