• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja from the start..

flatout!

Pmsl sorry matey im getting confused pmsl!

Its a 29cc ported and polished I believe mate, but the stickers have 30.5 on them, so its a ported head, do you think it'll wheelie if I change the pipe?

might do mate, could try the clone dominator pipe loadsa low end grunt but loud as hell

Do es anyone think a bzm pipe will do it, we've got to get this one wheeling out of corners the engines half way there, and with a good run in its going to be fine dude im looking forward to it anyways.

ive received all the names and donations on paper today guys so please bear with me and im going to 5hrough it and thank every last one of ya, I wouldnt have this motor guys if it wasn't for you lot at msuk and rc modelz wow! what a crowd!

Big up massive MSUK AND RC MODELZ

• Like 2

You have more chance with a rear pipe with the weight hangin out back imo.

but the bzm is a fine lookin pipe if I do say so.:D

Pmsl sorry matey im getting confused pmsl!

Its a 29cc ported and polished I believe mate, but the stickers have 30.5 on them, so its a ported head, do you think it'll wheelie if I change the pipe?

Its a 29cc ported the reason for the sticker is km thought that skimming the piston and porting the head made it a 30.5 without using the 30mm crank and copper gasket

• Like 1

Stops some of the muck gettin in an if you worried about airflow you could drill the front one although I've not had any problems with them

Its a 29cc ported the reason for the sticker is km thought that skimming the piston and porting the head made it a 30.5 without using the 30mm crank and copper gasket

that explains that then.lol nice 1;)

• Like 1

Ok guys ive got a 990 wolbro carb, if thats how its spelt? Lol! Anyways when I get round to getting it cleaned up first, what am I to expect when first starting it? Is it going to take as many pulls as a old 2 stroke needs kicks lol! If there anything like a well tuned scooter then im in for it lol! I know its going to take a few more pulls than a choked carb, but are they bad these 990's ? I just dont like braking somthing that is ok to start with, if you know what I mean?, shall I just use this carb if I need to? Because I had know problems with the standed carb that was on the old 002b, I could get the carb to do what I asked it to, so id say that was a sound carb ?, if it response like that,

iv got all these mods to do tomorrow, im going to try and get all of them done iv got a few bits I can do, kill switch 2 minutes, mesh mod I do the pull start to, hour or so,

im waiting for the back and front shock braces km, and outerwears ill get them posted from rc modelz,

im not so sure about this pipe? Im not bothered about it but theres some really nice pipes out there, bzm pipe? Will the flow be right from the exhaust manifold port to the exhaust, are they going to meet ok? Maybe need a little fettle with the dremel round it?

Well, I haven't got round to do anything today to the new baja guys, im absolutely nackered after the drive to rc modelz, its taken it out of me, iv not really been able to do much at all never mind the baja! Lol! But im going to have a look tonight have a little tinker, do a few pictures like.