• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja from the start..

flatout!

Thought I new the sort of people that robbed me, but they just seem to get lower and lower! Scum as for the beating on a woman mate theres no need to do that, I dont care what a female does or says you keep your hands to yourself, there not here to abuse and take the pis# out of, I love my mrs and im sure you do fella, these people think everything you own is theres, go out and work for it, rather than taking whats not theres, makes me sick it does, im getting really angry about it all now the fear thats gone, im on the look out now, every little noise every sighting light that comes on im up and at um pal, there not doing this again I promise them that. Theres somone at my home 24/7 so if they wont to have a go while he's here then good look to um I say. Thanks

I wouldnt pawn your gold mate its value should jump up soon if oil prices keep falling and stay low surley gold will go up. Just enjoy rebuilding your new baja as you can its part of the fun ide like that preditor pipe too i think it might be the best pipe for sc shell rear exit. But i read the km version is as good and much cheaper. But the genuine one looks much better finish.

Yes mate iv loved it, michelle loves the flowers guys she absolutely loves um, she's watered them, but shes not looking forward to them dying on her, she said she can kill um just looking at them, Thank you so much.

iv never worn anything else mate iv got so many pairs of dockers red ones, ox blood, black, white I like um kid.

Here she is pride of place in the front room in front of the radiator lol! Im starting the mesh mod tomorrow, and getting the stainless under plate fitted, get the rear inners taped up and then get it run in, lol, I cant wait!

who nows about this metal to metal spur and pinion? https://www.dropbox.com/s/msbjfrp5lg3p0km/20150119_202927.jpg?dl=0

Edited by flatout!

Me! Lol, they're heavier than stock gears so the spool up is slower ie slower takeoff.

Also you need a weak link in the drive train imo

• Like 1

Which, the photos? If it says 30.5 then it must be mate. Run it in an wind your rear shocks down an see if it wheelies..:D