• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/35 trail truck kit

RCbutcher

Got the elecrickery bits sorted. Will be using the Spekrum RX/ESC unit that came with my Trail Trekker and the Losi LiPo which is higher capacity and smaller than the LiPo they supply. Will be plenty of room with this set-up. The Trail Trekker / Landy project will be getting new electric gear anyway.

John

Orlando-Lecy_zpsvywdlnee.jpg

I don't suppose there is a way to get it in europe without paying vat/customs charges...

Don't know if there will be any customs charges as a lot of their orders get through without it. Thry do have an EU warehouse but they don't stock the kit here. Hopefully someone else will start distributing the kit here as it looks like being really popular.

John

Unfortunately in my country customs open every package (I have to go there to get it and open it in front of a customs officer) and asks for proof of payment (paypal email printed on paper). So I most likely have to pay 24% vat (it applies for anything over $10 and the kit is way over that)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received the folowing message this morning.

*********************************************************************************************************

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and sorry for the delay .

The SKU206655]Orlandoo F150 OH35P01 KIT Assemble Climbing RC Car Parts Version in your order will be back in stock in one or twe weeks later and would you like to wait or just cancel the order ?

Looking forward to hearing from you .

Best wishes ,

Sara

Banggood.com

Banggood customer service team

I hope they hurry up too lol. I saw a motor on ebay with the gears just like these trucks use. I'm really interested in getting one but like theo don't trust sites like banggood they just seem off for some reason just the website layout Idk why or what but I think it's justified by the service your getting mate. But since the price is so good ill order once you've proven them.