• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

How much is some baja wheel bearings mate just hubs i need 1 

Thats a great idea ill see what led kits i have later and put a seperate listing up and dont any more i raise to the pot.

It sounds like you could get enough money to think about getting a better model km t1000a mayb. 

Just buy this 'torch' from the states ;)

Staff Note to user:

Please dont post links to what would be an illegal weapon in the UK 

I know feelings are running high with the awful thing thats happened to Flatout but please keep replies sensible

Please read our forum guidelines.

lol!

Edited by Rover Man

Ive never met people so nice in person never mind on line, this as been the best thing thats ever happened to us and cant believe whats happened today before I knew it its all there, iv just received the most beautiful message from RC MODELZ and I can not believe that youve all done it, I just dont no how to thank you all you are the best im lost for words, all the best everyone love steve & michelle. X

Ive never met people so nice in person never mind on line, this as been the best thing thats ever happened to us and cant believe whats happened today before I knew it its all there, iv just received the most beautiful message from RC MODELZ and I can not believe that youve all done it, I just dont no how to thank you all you are the best im lost for words, all the best everyone love steve & michelle. X

Awesome! Well done all :)

Steve, you guys definitely deserve a little something good after what you've been through. So I'm glad we could at least help put a little bit of positivity back into your lives :)

No that was my brother :)

Yeah i just got message

Steve what flowers does Michelle like ?