• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi super nitro (vintage?) updated pics

stulee666

I don't know if this can be called vintage yet but I've owned this one since 2004 and it's very discontinued lol,not much of the original left now but very pretty to look at and it goes well too with the 21 engine on it,just painting a new Suzuki shell for it.

JBUBJBG.jpg

QwwXKx2.jpg

5en7j8V.jpg

KH5KM66.jpg

Done a bit of work on it this week and it's now got a picco 21 engine with a Frankenstein throttle linkage,the eagle eyed of you may have seen the hyper 7 fuel tank fitted to cope with the thirst and the new wheels are off a thunder tiger my style truck that I've cut down to 35mm width

Edited by stulee666

I had a standard one of these parts was abit of a pain to get and overpriced, but not impossible. The car drifted really well tho even on rough road. Its a 1/9 scale kind of but never took off. Super ten series.

The best on road i had.

Edited by RCbutcher

I had a standard one of these parts was abit of a pain to get and overpriced, but not impossible. The car drifted really well tho even on rough road. Its a 1/9 scale kind of but never took off. Super ten series.

The best on road i had.

i think it's a great car,I've just built a brushless electric version too and that is a rare car now. Edited by stulee666

• 5 months later...