• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

DBXL v KM X2

Bigjimknickers

43 members have voted

1. 1. What would you buy?

• DBXL
    • KM X2

I dont think there is any point as it would just end up as a debate thread. Once I have all the parts on the web site I will put with each part if compatible and what the losi part will be for those who want to swap theres out for losi part

I agree and while being as honest as you can on the truck you also have to think about selling it lol. So far the problems listed aren't problems really but run of the mill let downs. So i wouldnt be helping people decide flat out not to buy one. I want rcmodelz to do really well. 

Rcm has already done much more than most places to list let downs than most other shops. Liks the savage xl no seller came and told everyone they had issues. Buyers did. 

Nitrotek doesn't have anyone on here to anwser for the shop neither does any other shop i know of mayb freepawn byt they'll never bash a product they sell. 

So for me rcm is totally upfront and almost like a friend selling to the forum. But the goal always has to be to sell product lol.

• Like 1

So you didnt take my advice and order from freeprawn and take advantage of their bonus scheme you could of used it towards hopups or a pipe.

And why mmr with their bad rep do people never learn

Edited by patriots-1