• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

trophy truggy flux front drive shaft

djmark1984

Hpi Part Number: 66479

Part Description: Universal Joint for Lightning Stadium 2 Pro

Part Area: Drivetrain

Part Type: Optional / Hop Up / Racing

Weight (g): 61

This is the one i need

Do you need the whole complete units then? If so then you have a few options. You're correct with 66479 but you can also use 113462. If you only need the 133mm shaft part then 113467 will fit the axle end just swap shafts over. Or if you only need 1 unit you can get 113467 + 67402 and use the pin/barrel from existing shafts (cheaper option for 1 unit). If your shaft is fine just get 67402 and swap it over of find some buggy shafts and swap the ends. It is unlikely anybody will have any spare for you which is why I've given you a few options to look into to find the cheapest option. :)

Ive got a buggy shaft but cant get the pin out to put in the broken shaft i have if i can just get a new pin and wack it into the shaft i have all should be fine and dandy just no way of getting it out i tried using a 14mm hex pin but that wasnt long enough to do the job

You need to heat the pin area with a blow torch or similar for about 30 seconds to be able to undo the grub screw to remove the pin  as the stock threadlock used is a stiff bugger. As for the pins I usually get a steel bar the same thickness (can't remember if 2.5 or 3mm) around 200mm long from the bay and cut it to length with a dremel, saves a fortune unless you lose the barrel.