• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fg-marts Km Baja

Fg-Mart

Thats where Scott Finlays at, an its a pound cheaper..lol every penny counts :D

thats mark price ch ch   :hahadance:

Go for the 340, jeepers that looks awesome that one does, can you get all the TR extras with this engine?

i think u can add stuff on 

Yeah I think iv seen the tr clutch housing and the tr flywheel cover and all that stuff thay look good but im all into performance up grades and you feel like your getting some where then,

you know what I mean? Because your baja just gets better :)

You just make an excuse then to buy a proper motor like what your looking at :) I think ill get a bit more out of this motor first im getting a dom clone pipe, that'll help, it makes mi mates 29cc goes like stink so im getting one for mine, with the ported head it should be awesome wheelie time :)

Edited by flatout!

I got behind a bump today and it was on the back wheels for a while, well long enough lol! Iv got the plate on aswell,

getting the wheels up with out making them come up is a good buz, your motor has to have some power and toque to do it, so yes thats what I like about getting them up, when I come out of a corner and the rear is sat down hard and the front wheels are trying to come up,

I cant wait for the summer, :) loads of grip :)

What's the best oils you lot use? Ide like to swap out the factory stuff for quality hoping it'll extend life of other parts.

But dont want to get the wrong kinds of oils and it eat the rubber seals up and leak everywhere.

• Like 1