• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Futaba 4PLS..Any Good?

Mr Drifta

Right I've looked all over for a 4px, tbh too rich for my needs.

So just stumbled across the PlS, just looking for op's on it really

as modelsport are doing it with 2 receivers..(although ive heard you only get the normal and not the telemetry??..)...

Appreciate your input as always folks..

Ok radio bought mine from ebay China Rc Mart do them either that or the MT4 Sanwa Radio

Ive just found these two MT4S deals but I'm struggling too see what's different between

the two of them...

http://www.tamiya-model.co.uk/shop/sanwa-swmt4s-mt4s-super-computer-radio-transmitter-4ch-24g-rx472pc-ssl-p-90065352.html

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=25_44&products_id=8710

Obvs the price lol but do they both include battery packs, recievers,

One says Tele sensors include the other dont..???

Bloody minefield buying a transmitter set lol

If you dont mind spending that much then go for it, the M12 is pretty much the best radio going, I've used one a few times and th only thing I don't like is that it is pretty top heavy (compared to a MT-4) but once you are used to it it's an awesome bit of kit. If I was ever to upgrade my MT-4, the M-12 is the only choice..... SANWA FTW :)

• Like 1

I have the 4PL (predecessor to the PLS without telemetry) and it has been a great workhorse, used it heavily for 2 years and have passed it to my son replacing a FlySky GT3c - (a million times better). I now have the 4PX which is another league again and better than the 4PKS I tried a few months ago.

The 4PLS is their mid range radio at

• Like 1