• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper's Axial SCX10 Jeep Rubicon Kit Build

HYPER-BOY

Got a 33t Tamiya Torque tuned off AJ today, thought I'd test it out and also make some adjustments to the shocks... Still not 100% but getting there with them.

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

I'm thinking for the wet I might get some new wheels and tyres, ones more suited to the wet !!

did you buy more brush`s for the motor yet as they like to eat through them one of my mate went though them like sugar when he was using one in his scx10

Err no I only had it today and all is well with it, nothing seems to be worn.  Will see how it goes.

Looking at tyres now, 1.9's... Not sure which ones give the best all round? Inc wet conditions.

pitbulls are good mymate has the rockbeast ones i its those ones lol oh and get some dueces wild foams from crawler innovations there supposed toeb good aswell

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the proline 12.3in jeep body coming will axial led buckets fit the proline shell too? First ill try making diy buckets but if they turn out naff buy some. Its weird cos they include rear buckets but not fronts.

Those baja pods dont look too out of place tbh ive been making my own i might put a pair on too with a nitro nihm battery. They're crazy bright.

But i really like the solid light bar one of them comes with.

I'm thinking for the wet I might get some new wheels and tyres, ones more suited to the wet !!

I use 2.2 Pitbulls and they are great very sticky al chucks mud off really well dunno about the 1.9's but I'd assume they are similar